Getting to know me better - Bucket list

Hey All!

In this post I thught i'd do something that would enable you to know me a little better, but also what some of my dreams are. This is a list of things I have acheived and yet to be acheived. Some of these you will all ready know if you have read my previous posts, some I may not have mentioned at all. 

Get into University & Graduate - I won't go into to much detail of this because I have done a post on this before. The gist of my university story is that I got declined from all the uni's i applied for apart from Sheffield Hallam. I almost thought I wasn't going to get in. Then 3 years later I graduated!

Start Driving Lessons & Pass - Not sure if i have touched on this subject before, when I was 17 I was lucky enough to be able to start my driving lessons, I can't exactly remember how many lessons I had. but I passed my theory the 1st time, however it did take me 3 times to pass my practical. But hey at least I passed! 

Get a Car - This eventually happend in 2014, I saved enough money to go out and get my first car. I passed in 2011. It was so frustrating knowing I could drive but was unable to because of having no car. Now I don't know how I would get by without my Penelope. (Yes that is the name of my car).

Travel to as many Hard Rock Cafes as possible - If you read my previous post you will know all about this one. For those who don't know, I recently went on holiday to Tenerife and visited the Hard Rock Cafe there, this spurred the idea to visit as many as possible from now on. 

See the Northern Lights - This is a popular one amongst a lot of people and I am no exception. I have wanted to see the Northern Lights for as long as I can remember. Every time there are reports saying there is a possibility of seeing the lights in the UK I get so excited. But I am yet to see them, I can feel a winter holiday coming on for this one. 

Visit America - Now America is a massive place, but just to visit once would be a dream come true, and of course there are loads of Hard Rock Cafes there, I could kill two birds with 1 stone here. There is no particular part of America I would love to go but I would be happy just to have the experience.

Visit Australia - Australia has been my number one place ot visit for a long time, everything about there I just seem to love, especcially the accent. I adore the accent, I just wish I was good at accents in order to imitate it. The weather is also another factor of going there. 

Visit Ireland - The one reason I want to visit Ireland is the accent. I don't know why but I also love the Irish accent. I have a thing for strong accents. I know there are many varieties of the Irish accent but I love them all. Again this one coincides with me wanting to visit Hard Rock Cafes as there is one in Dublin. 

See P!nk in concert - I have been a fan of P!nk for a long time, but never had the chance to see her live. She came to Sheffield on her Fun House tour, but I didn't have the money to get a ticket. I was gutted! But I am determined on her next visit I WILL see her! 

Swim with Dolphins - They are my favourite animal, they look so cute and have one of the best sounds as their call. If I could never swim with dolphins I would rather go on a boat tour to see them in the wild. I would just love to experience seeing them in real life. 

Visit Bora Bora - This one I think is the one that may not ever be possible because of the price tag. But it doesn't stop me dreaming. If I am ever lucky enough to go there It would be like paradise. 

These are some of my dreams aspirations that I am yet to fulfill or all ready fulfilled, whenever I complete one I will come back to this post and update you all. Let me know about your dreams and aspirtations, whether they are realistic or just fantasies. 

Until Next Time X


 


Comments